Looking for gluten-free dairy-free recipes and meal ideas for winter? Check out these 25 awesome recipes, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, and dessert.
Note: I am a proud Once a Month Meals affiliate and am happy to recommend their service and products to you. Please know that as an affiliate, I may receive a small commission on the products you purchase after clicking through my links. For more info, please see my disclosure policy here.
Truth time: winter is not my favorite season of the year. But with layers to keep me warm plus delicious food that I can whip up in my kitchen all season long, there really are some great reasons to actually love and embrace winter. So even if it’s not your favorite season of the year, it’s still one to love, especially if you’re a food lover like me.
In this post, I have put together 25 awesome winter recipes, including from breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and drinks. I’ve got you covered all season long from everything from breakfast casseroles and porridges in the morning to delicious soups and chili recipes for lunches, hearty shepherd’s pie and rice bowls for dinner, and amazing gingerbread cookies and paleo mug cakes for dessert. Finally, what would winter be without some cozy warm drinks? I’m sharing five delicious gluten and dairy-free drinks that you’ll want to indulge in all winter long.
With all these seasonal, delicious, healthy recipes, I hope you find a few favorites to get you through these chilly months. I encourage you to try some of them out and get inspired to keep creating awesome gluten and dairy-free meals all season long.
Gluten-free Dairy-free Recipes for Winter Breakfasts
Gluten-free Dairy-free Recipes for Winter Lunches
Gluten-free Dairy-free Recipes for Winter Dinner
Gluten-free Dairy-free Recipes for Winter Desserts
Gluten-free Dairy-free Recipes for Winter Drinks
If you love staying organized and getting ahead when life is busy, check it out Once a Month Meals. This service offers gluten-free dairy-free recipes for freezer cooking and menus for all year around, but right now they have an awesome new winter one for even more meal and recipe inspiration.
I say over and over that one of the best ways to get ahead with sticking with any diet and lifestyle change is by being prepared, so creating freezer meals with Once a Month Meals can really help you stay with your gluten-free dairy-free diet.
Since I can’t go without the opportunity to share more about what I do, I’d also love to invite you to join my recipe and menu planning service, GFDF Weekly. If you’d love 5 gluten-free dairy-free recipes delivered straight to your inbox each and every week to help you stick with this diet and eat amazing dinners all winter long, I’ve got you covered.
With all these options, you’re sure to have a delicious winter season ahead! Thanks for checking out these recipes – and I hope you have loads of recipe inspiration all winter long!
If you loved this post, be sure to check out my comprehensive gluten-free dairy-free food list below for free. Enter your details for instant access plus get 5 free recipes.
Love this post? You might also want to check out more of my recipe roundups here:
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Dessert Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Muffin Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Casserole Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Cookie Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Crockpot Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Instant Pot Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Cake Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Holiday Recipes
- 50 Gluten-free Dairy-free Soups, Stews & Chili Recipes
- 50 Gluten-free Dairy-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Summer Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Fall Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Winter Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Spring Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Breakfast Casseroles
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Halloween Treats
- 20 Gluten-free Dairy-free Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
- 15 Gluten-free Dairy-free Chocolate Cake Recipes
- 10 Gluten-free Dairy-free Birthday Cake Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free 5-Ingredients or Less Chocolate Recipes
Come check out more recipe roundups on my page for Gluten and Dairy-free Recipes.