Thankful for You Special Now through November 30th!
Enter “thanks” in the discount code area at checkout to save 25% on all subscription levels!
Need easy and delicious dinner ideas for your gluten and dairy-free diet?
When it comes to going and sticking with a gluten and dairy-free diet, the number one thing I get asked for is: recipes and menu plans.
Every time I ask women how I can help them on their health journeys
right now and today, they say:
“I’d love more recipes”
“Quick and healthy recipes”
“More meal prep and planning”
“Quick go-to meals”
“More dinner recipes”
After going gluten and dairy-free over five years ago, I’ve been creating meals and menu plans weekly for myself and my family.
I know how to eat so I can stick with this diet for the long-term.
I know how to get healthy, delicious meals to the table without having to spend tons of time in the kitchen.
I know how to create meals that even family members who eat gluten and dairy will enjoy.
And I’m ready to share what I create for my family with you!
GFDF Weekly is a recipe and meal planning service designed to
help you save money, save time, and stay inspired with your
gluten and dairy-free diet.
With so many recipes out there, GFDF Weekly will help you
cut through the noise and conveniently bring the recipes and
shopping lists straight to your inbox once a week.
I believe dinner on a gluten and dairy-free diet should…
- Be simple to prepare with easy recipes with straight-forward directions
- More about time with your family – and not spent in the kitchen
- Include loads of healthy ingredients – but still taste delicious
- Work for you, but even your family member’s who aren’t gluten and dairy-free will enjoy it
- Allow for shortcuts when life is busy – crockpots, one-pan dishes, and a little help from the store
What’s included with EVERY subscription of GFDF Weekly:
5 New Gluten & Dairy-free Dinner Recipes Each Week
- 5 healthy gluten-free dairy-free dinner recipes each week
- The convenience of not having to figure out what’s for dinner this week
- Optional additions for your gluten and dairy-loving family members
- Wiggle room for going out to eat, enjoying leftovers, or making your family’s favorite recipes
Shopping List Each Week
- A combined shopping list for all the items to make all 5 recipes
- Save time and energy getting organized for a trip to the grocery store
- Simply save or print the list and take it straight to the store
- A handy set of recipes and shopping list to reuse again in the future
Sign up today
and get exclusive bonuses!
BONUS #1: Top Kitchen Tools & GFDF Ingredients
Inside this guide, you’ll get access to:
- A full list of kitchen tools to give you an idea of what I’m working with – everything from knives to baking dishes – and the brands I use and love.
- An item-by-item breakdown of ingredients I keep stocked in my fridge and pantry – including specific brands I recommend for a gluten and dairy-free diet.
- A jumping off point to know what kinds of ingredients to expect from the recipes you’ll find in GFDF Weekly.
BONUS #2: 100 Breakfast & Lunch Ideas
Inside this guide, you’ll get:
- 75 gluten and dairy-free breakfast ideas to help you start your day off right
- 25 gluten and dairy-free lunch ideas to keep you satisfied throughout the day
- Tips on meal prepping to stay on track with your gluten and dairy-free diet – even when life gets busy
BONUS #3: Make Dinner Quick Guide
Inside the Make Dinner Quick ebook, you’ll learn:
- My very best time-saving tips to help you get meals to the table even faster while using GFDF Weekly recipes
- The best time-savers that I’ve used while creating and cooking up GFDF Weekly meals throughout the week
- Some super useful not-to-miss ideas to help you shave off a few minutes each night of prep work and cleanup to give you back more time hanging out with your family in the evening
BONUS #4: The Hidden Sources & Names of Gluten & Dairy
Inside this guide, you’ll discover:
- The hidden sources of gluten and dairy – and the most common places they hide in foods
- The names of gluten and dairy, so you know which ingredients to avoid on packaged foods
- A tutorial on how to read ingredient lists to help you navigate grocery shopping and choosing the best products at the store
Here are just a few recipes that have been included in previous months…
Mexican Beef &
Beef & Broccoli with
One-pan Sausage &
Crockpot Ham & Bean & Green Soup
Kielbasa & Veggies
Quick & Easy
Check out what else is included:
Save, print & go! All recipes and shopping lists come in PDF format
Everything is delivered via email once a week – straight to your inbox
Consistent stream of inspiration. No repeats for one whole year!
Notes on how to please your gluten or dairy-loving family members
A sneak peek of what you’ll
get each week…
Hi, I’m Rachael Roehmholdt…
I’ve been teaching women to cut gluten and dairy from their diets for over 4 years now.
Not only have I helped hundreds of women make this lifestyle change through my products, programs, and community but I’m also trained as a certified holistic health coach and I’m committed to helping you use this change in your diet to become healthier and happier in your body as a result.
I firmly believe that it’s never been an easier time to go gluten and dairy-free, because once you get the hang of the basics of this diet by knowing what your options are – it’s a piece of cake to make this change a lifelong one.
– And I’m here to help you do it!
When you join us inside
GFDF Weekly, you’ll…
- Save endless time wading through recipes online – using only pretty pictures as a guide to tell you if it’s good or not
- Save energy coming up with meal plans each week – I’m doing the organizing for you!
- Save hours of time getting yourself organized for the grocery store – the shopping lists are included and organized by store section
- Save energy meeting your family member’s needs, trying to make two meals for everyone in your house – I’ll give you options to add the dairy and gluten back in
- Save money only buying the ingredients you’ll need for dinners that week – less buying excess and less food going to waste
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you include recipes that are quick and easy? I don’t have a ton of time every night to prepare dinner.
Definitely! As much as I love to eat, I don’t love to be in the kitchen forever. I will definitely take time into account for every recipe I include. While I don’t know exactly what recipes I’ll be sharing yet, I can assume that most won’t take more than an hour (and that would likely be hands-off in-the-oven time).
We’ll also go over how to give your kitchen a complete makeover to keep it free of gluten and dairy, the hidden names and sources of gluten and dairy to be aware of, meal ideas, snack options, and how to turn any recipe into a GFDF-friendly one.
Finally, we dive deep into how to maintain this diet – covering things like shopping tips, saving money, dealing with tricky social situations (including scripts on exactly what to say), and staying healthy and motivated long-term on the GFDF diet.
I don’t want to spend a ton of time hunting down gluten-free or dairy-free specific ingredients. Will your recipes include easy to find ingredients I can find at my local grocery store?
Yes, if you’re going to be relying on these recipes as weekly meal plans, you’ll want ingredients you can grab locally. Most meals will be centered around whole foods, whole grains, and the occasional gluten-free or dairy-free specific ingredient. But these will definitely not be the star of the show. If you can find gluten-free pasta, dairy-free milk, or vegan butter at your grocery store – you’ll likely be able to find other ingredients that I share to create GFDF meals.
Can you include some comfort food dishes that are made dairy-free and gluten-free?
Of course! This recipe and meal planning service is going to be collaborative in nature. That means that I’ll create and share recipes that you say you want to see based on the feedback I get from everyone involved. If you tell me you want more comfort food dishes remade, I’ll share those! If you want more 5-ingredient recipes, I’ll create and incorporate them. The beauty of this project is that the more you tell me what you’d like to see, the more I can create a service that perfectly suits your needs.
Can you easily incorporate meals that will keep my family excited (especially those who aren’t gluten-free or dairy-free)?
Totally! This is one of the big requests I’ve heard and see the need to fill the gap. So it will definitely be my priority to make the meals and recipes included appeal to anyone – not just the GFDF crowd. That said, I may occasionally add in notes for how to make your family happy by adding in cheese or swapping out gluten-free bread for normal bread.
Do your recipes include beef/chicken/pork/eggs/seafood (insert other food here)?
Most of the recipes included in GFDF Weekly have beef, chicken, or pork. About once a month or so, I’ll include egg dishes for a “breakfast for dinner” type of meal.
I also use some processed meats, like chicken apple sausages, bacon, ham, and pepperoni in my recipes. It’s important to me and my family to keep things on rotation so we don’t get too burned out on one food.
I do my best to include meatless meals at least once or twice a month to keep grocery costs down and to give my belly a rest processing meat. I always give notes about how you can incorporate meat into a dish if I don’t include it.
What if I am unhappy with my purchase?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me within 14 days of purchase and I will give you a full refund. This also includes quarterly and annual plans, as I have no way of offering partial refunds.