Living in the Pacific Northwest, summer is always the longed for season here. Everyone lives for the summers and outdoor activities. The second the sun comes out in mid-spring, I try my best to get outdoors. Summers to me are for more hiking, soaking up the sun at the beach, a few small road trips with my family, seeing how successful I can make my home-grown garden, and I definitely enjoy as much grilling and smoking as I possibly can.
I’ve always been a fan of eating seasonally, and some of my favorite summer foods revolve around fresh berries, lettuce, spinach and other greens, and refreshing takes on old standards – like chicken and vegetables or spring rolls. I love summer for iced coffees, smoothie bowls, homemade popsicles, and smoked and grilled burgers (of all kinds), and grilled pizza.
One of my best tips with sticking with a gluten-free dairy-free diet is to try new recipes regularly, so you don’t get stuck in a rut with cooking. So I’ve rounded up 25 awesome recipes that I want to try this summer – but also to hopefully inspire you to try some of them too. I’ve only included gluten-free and dairy-free recipes, so you don’t have to do any extra legwork when it comes to making ingredient swaps. Enjoy!
Gluten-free Dairy-free Summer Breakfast Recipes
Summer Breakfast Tacos – swap the butter for vegan butter and nix the cheese
Gluten-free Dairy-free Summer Lunch Recipes
Gluten-free Dairy-free Summer Dinner Recipes
Balsamic-Glazed Steak Rolls – swap the beef broth for a gluten-free variety
Gluten-free Dairy-free Summer Dessert Recipes
Gluten-free Dairy-free Summer Drink Recipes
I know your summers can get busy with so many activities, so I wanted to also mention that freezer cooking can be a super AWESOME way to get ahead. When you spend less time in the kitchen, you have more time for playing and soaking up the sun. If freezer cooking is your jam, I’d love to introduce you to Once a Month Meals. They have a ton of Gluten-free Dairy-free Freezer Menus for even more meal and recipe inspiration! Click here to see their latest GFDF freezer menus now.
I hope this list has given you some recipe inspiration to make the most of this summer’s fresh ingredients and to help you stick with your gluten-free dairy-free diet by enjoying some of these tasty recipes.
If you loved this post, be sure to check out my comprehensive gluten-free dairy-free shopping list below for free. Enter your details for instant access plus get 5 free recipes.
Love this post? You might also want to check out more of my recipe roundups here:
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Dessert Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Muffin Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Casserole Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Cookie Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Crockpot Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Instant Pot Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Cake Recipes
- 101 Gluten-free Dairy-free Holiday Recipes
- 50 Gluten-free Dairy-free Soups, Stews & Chili Recipes
- 50 Gluten-free Dairy-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Summer Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Fall Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Winter Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Spring Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Breakfast Casseroles
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free Halloween Treats
- 20 Gluten-free Dairy-free Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
- 15 Gluten-free Dairy-free Chocolate Cake Recipes
- 10 Gluten-free Dairy-free Birthday Cake Recipes
- 25 Gluten-free Dairy-free 5-Ingredients or Less Chocolate Recipes