Get a list of 40 gluten and dairy-free stocking stuffer ideas for celebrating the holidays! Perfect for anyone on a gluten & dairy-free diet.
Note: I am a proud Amazon, Chomps, MunkPack, and Thrive Market affiliate and am happy to recommend their service and products to you. Please know that as an affiliate, I may receive a small commission on the products you purchase after clicking through my links. For more info, please see my disclosure policy here.
If you like to add a few food options as stocking stuffers to your gift giving, you’re not alone. In the past few years, my family has slowly moved towards wanting to give and receive more consumables. When you have all that you truly need, why add more and more stuff?
Things like snack foods, candy, chocolate, specialty food items, coffee, tea, gift cards, magazine subscriptions, notepads, and socks… these are a few of my favorite things to add to stockings!
Gifting small food items is great for stocking stuffers or combining them up and creating a gift basket for someone you care about.
If you or someone you love is sticking to a gluten and dairy-free diet to feel their best, you may have found it’s not super easy to find food ideas for stocking stuffers. That’s why in this post, I’ve rounded up some great options to inspire you!
In this post, you’ll find some snack items, candies, chocolate, and specialty items that are all small enough to fit into a stocking!
I’ve added links for each item simply to give you an idea of what each item looks like, as well as where you can find it to purchase. However, many of these items are going to be better priced in the “real world” rather than on the internet. So keep that in mind when looking through this list and doing your shopping.
If you’re looking for some gluten and dairy-free stocking stuffers, scroll through this list to be give you some fun and festive ideas for all age ranges!
Snack Food Items
- MunkPack Bars and Protein Cookies (Use code TAKE15 for 15% off!)
- Kind Bars
- Lara Bars
- Made Good Granola Bars and Granola Minis
- Chomps Sticks
- Skinny Pop Popcorn
- Snyder’s Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks
- Off The Eaten Path Veggie Crisps
- Go Go Squeeze Applesauce Pouches
- Freeze Dried Fruit Packs
- Justin’s Peanut Butter Packets
- Blue Diamond Almonds Single Serving
- King Arthur Single Serving Gluten-free Super Fudge Brownie
- Single Serve Gluten-free Cereal, like Honey Nut Cheerios or Lucky Charms
- Spangler Candy Canes
- Lifesavers Story Books
- YumEarth Holiday Gummy Fruits
- Jelly Belly Christmas Mix
- YumEarth Candy Cane Pops
- Surf Sweets Gummy Bears
- Yum Earth Lollipops and Candy
Read on: The Ultimate Gluten-free Candy List
- No Whey Peppermint No Nos
- Theo Vegan Chocolate Bars
- Enjoy Life Rice Milk Chocolate Bars
- Unreal Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolove Dairy-free Chocolate Bars
Read on: Dairy-free Dark Chocolate
- Primal Kitchen BBQ Sauce
- Core + Rind Cashew Cheesy Sauce
- Primal Kitchen Ranch Dip
- Honey Sticks
- Bag of your favorite specialty coffee – my favorite is Caffe Vita
- Dang Foods Coconut Chips
- Tinsel Teas Sampler Set from Adagio
Subscriptions and Gift Cards
- One Year Subscription to Thrive Market
- Subscription to FirstLeaf – I’ve been using this service this year and we LOVE it!
If you have someone in your life who needs some gluten and dairy-free stocking stuffers, I hope this list has been useful for you to get the ideas flowing.
And if it’s you who needs some of these fun things to magically appear in your stocking this year, be sure to pass this link on to someone who can use it!