Are you trying to find ways to get dinner to the table quickly and easily on your gluten and dairy-free diet?
Or are you just getting started with a gluten and dairy-free diet and have NO IDEA what to make for dinners?
I’ve got you covered!
This week, GFDF Weekly is turning 1 – and I could NOT be more excited about it!
Want to know what GFDF Weekly is?? Well, let me tell you…
GFDF Weekly is a gluten and dairy-free meal planning and recipe service designed to help you save money, save time, and stay inspired with your gluten and dairy-free diet.
With so many recipes out there, GFDF Weekly will help you cut through the noise and conveniently bring the recipes and shopping lists straight to your inbox once a week.
What’s included with EVERY subscription of GFDF Weekly:
5 New Gluten and Dairy-free Dinner Recipes Each Week
- 5 healthy gluten-free dairy-free dinner recipes each week
- The convenience of not having to figure out what’s for dinner this week
- Optional additions for your gluten and dairy-loving family members
- Wiggle room for going out to eat, enjoying leftovers, or making your family’s favorite recipes
Combined Shopping List Each Week
- A combined shopping list for all the items to make all 5 recipes
- Save time and energy getting organized for a trip to the grocery store
- Simply save or print the list and take it straight to the store
- A handy set of recipes and shopping list to reuse again in the future
Now through August 24th, you’ll get extra special BONUSES for saying YES to gluten and dairy-free menu plans that are done for you!
At the monthly subscription level… you get my Top Recommended Tools & GFDF Ingredients Guide.
Inside this guide, you’ll get access to:
- My favorite brands and ingredients that you’re likely to find in the recipes I share
- The exact tools that I stock my kitchen with and use regularly within GFDF Weekly
- What to look for in specific gluten and dairy-free ingredients
At the 3 month subscription level, you’ll get BOTH the Top Recommended Tools & GFDF Ingredients Guide AND Make Dinner Quick ebook.
Inside the Make Dinner Quick ebook, you’ll learn:
- My very best time-saving tips for getting meals to the table even faster while using GFDF Weekly recipes
- The best time-savers that I’ve used while creating and cooking up GFDF Weekly meals throughout the week
- Some super useful not-to-miss ideas to help you shave off a few minutes each night of prep work and cleanup to give you back more time hanging out with your family in the evening.
At the 12 month subscription level, you’ll get ALL the items listed in the quarterly subscription level, PLUS my Back to School Breakfast & Lunch Ideas mini cookbook AND GFDF Crockpot Freezer Meals Guide.
Inside the Back to School Breakfast & Lunch Ideas mini cookbook, you’ll get:
- My top get-out-the-door quick recipes for breakfast
- My favorite prep-ahead on-the-go lunch recipes to help inspire you to stick with your gluten-free dairy-free diet even when time is in short-supply
- Quick and easy recipes ideas that will help you start your day off right
The GFDF Crockpot Freezer Meals Guide includes:
- My favorite GFDF Weekly crockpot recipes from the entire year of the service… you get them all RIGHT NOW
- All my favorite crockpot meals turned into freezer meals! That means you can take them from the freezer straight to your crockpot for super easy and low-maintenance dinner options for those nights in between your GFDF Weekly plans
- A how-to guide on freezer meal prep sessions to make the most of these recipes and stock your freezer for easy quick meals when you need them
What People Are Saying About GFDF Weekly…
When you join GFDF Weekly, you will…
- Save endless time wading through recipes online – using only pretty pictures as a guide to tell you if it’s good or not
- Save energy coming up with meal plans each week – I’m doing the organizing for you!
- Save hours of time getting yourself organized for the grocery store – the shopping lists are included and organized by store section
- Save energy meeting your family member’s needs, trying to make two meals for everyone in your house – I’ll give you options to add the dairy and gluten back in
- Save money only buying the ingredients you’ll need for dinners that week – less buying excess and less food going to waste
Click the button below to get started!
Note: all bonus materials will be emailed out Saturday, August 25th.